We’re here to help
Trim work – (Baseboard, 1/4 round, etc.)
Trim work, wainscoting, crown moulding, baseboards, etc add the finishing touches to any woodworking project. A well done trim work job is like the cherry on top of a cake. Not everyone can do a great job of trim work and moulding. Only an experienced expert and a woodworking artist can deliver a finished job that will add the wow factor to your home. At Advantage Flooring, we know trim work and mouldings like no one else. From Base Boards to Crown moulding, we undertake all kinds of trim work. Call us now to get our quotes on trims and baseboards.
To finish off the top edge of a wall is the crowning glory of any room. Installing the crown moulding and picking the right one for the job is not an easy task. It takes a master to do the job right so that all the corners align just right and the moulding flares gracefully to embellish the edge of the walls and the ceiling. Advantage flooring carries a range of crown mouldings to choose from. Let our experts guide you into finishing your project to perfection by picking the right moulding and installing it faultlessly.
Advantage of our hardwood
- Wide Selection: Unfinished, Prefinished Oaks, Maple, Birch, Ash, and more!
- 35 year warranty on all of our floors
- Our lead technicians have at least 15 years’ experience with flooring
- Locally owned and operated for 10 years
- Canadian Made and Canadian Millied Hardwood
- 11 coats of aluminum oxide finished on our prefinished hardwoods
- Insured (up to $2,000,000 with Co-operators)
- Guarantee: 100% satisfaction